Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic style with compound profile neck and updated electronics.
Infusing the esteemed semi-hollow design with Fender’s latest innovations, the American Elite Telecaster Thinline is for the 21st-century guitarist who embraces innovation in both instrument design and their own playing. Genuine and amazingly flexible Thinline tone, the latest technologies and classic Fender style work in harmony to create an easy-playing instrument you won’t want to put down.
The foundation of the American Elite Series sound, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, combine authentic, vintage-style sound with hum-free performance. The pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, they generate glistening cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. The new Elite Suspension Bridge with three intonatable brass saddles is a unique design engineered specifically for the Thinline Telecaster—a screwless mount increases the vibration transfer, driving the top for nearly endless sustain and lively response.
Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the lightweight, highly resonant Thinline semi-hollowbody design to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern C to D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: S-1 switching
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: New Eilite suspension bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap locks, Deluxe leather strap, Cable, Pop-in tremolo arm, Adjustment wrenches
- Country of origin: United States
Own this updated classic. Order today.