Open Box (Blemished) Fender American Elite Maple Stratocaster Electric Guitar
(Tobacco Sunburst 888365850986)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Melding traditional style with modern sound and appointments.
The American Elite Stratocaster is a progressive guitar for 21st-century musicians. Designed for players who push the envelope every night, this guitar is a true performer that leaves others in the dust with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the bone nut for buzz-free performance. The smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from newly refined, sleek and deeper contours that hug the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern C to D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Bridge: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive electronics: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: S-1 switching No-load tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap locks, Deluxe leather strap, Cable, Pop-in tremolo arm, Adjustment wrenches
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this modern take on a classic. Order today.