Updated with a select alder body, noiseless pickups and soft C shape neck.
The Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar has a new compound-radius fretboard for effortless string bending anywhere along the neck. The staggered locking tuners improve tuning stability for stunt guitarists who like to bend behind the nut. New N3 noiseless pickups provide improved Telecaster tones for snappy bell-like chime with no hum.
Other features include a bound-top body with belly cut, S-1 switching, chromed brass bridge saddles, bound top and a beveled neck heel. Fender includes a new molded Fender-exclusive SKB case with glass-reinforced latches and TSA locks, cable, and strap locks with the American Deluxe Telecaster.
Fender N3 Noiseless pickups
N3 Noiseless pickups deliver the best of yesterday and today, because they deliver landmark vintage Fender tone and response without the hum that can plague single-coil pickups. Using an improved stacked coil-coil design, N3 Noiseless pickups are specially tailored for each Telecaster pickup position. The insulated metal core of each pickup position type differs in thickness and composition for enhanced tone.
Fender has fine-tuned the sized, shape, and wire gauge of the pickup coils to balance the magnetic responsiveness essential to great tone. Fender N3 pickups represent a welcome return to the warmth and clarity of alnico magnets. An Alnico 5 magnet is used in the bridge position, Alnico 2 in the middle position, and Alnico 3 for the neck position.
- Select alder body with contoured heel and body
- Comfortable soft C shape neck with choice of maple or rosewood fingerboard
- Noiseless N3 Tele pickups for vintage sound without hum
- American Tele bridge with 6 chromed brass saddles
- Includes Fender-exclusive/SKB case
Grab a Tele that combines tone, tradition, and innovation. Order today.
American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model Name: American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Series: American Deluxe Series
- Body: select alder with contoured heel and body
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: maple, soft "C" shape
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood with compound-radius
- Pickups: 2 New Noiseless N3 Tele pickups (neck and bridge)
- Controls: master volume (with S-1 switch), no-load tone control
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade and 2-position push/push S-1
- Bridge: American Tele with 6 Chromed Brass Saddles
- Machine heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed locking tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply Mint Green on 700 (3-Color Sunburst), Brown Shell on
- 723 (Olympic Pearl), Aged Pearl on 731 (Aged Cherry Burst)
- 3-Ply Black on 759 (Tungsten)
- Strings: Fender 250L Nickel Plated Steel Ball End, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-0250-403
- Accessories: cable, strap, polishing cloth
- Case: New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
- Unique features:
- Compound Radius fretboard
- Noiseless N3 Strat pickups
- Reconfigured S-1 switching
- Locking tuning machines
- Contoured heel and body
- New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
- Fingerboard radius: Compound radius fretboard; 9.5 " (241mm) at the nut, 12" (304.8mm)at the 12th fret, and 14" (355.6mm) at the 15th fret)
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.685" (42.8 mm)