Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric GuitarProduct #423687 Fender 423687 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Incorporates evolutionary advances while retaining the look and feel that has made the Stratocaster legendary.
The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS is for guitarists who demand more from their electric guitar. The compound-radius fretboard encourages exhilaratingly effortless string bending anywhere along the neck. 2 new Fender N3 noiseless pickups supercharge your sound with improved Stratocaster tones while the DH-1 humbucking bridge pickup is right there when you need to take everything up to 11—all with no hum.
Reconfigured S-1 switching offers even more knockout tonal options. The all-new "passing lane" switch instantly routes your signal from any pickup position to the bridge position with the tone circuit bypassed, blasting overtones and volume straight into the Strat-osphere. Other American Deluxe features include staggered locking tuners, an LSR roller nut, 2-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and a beveled neck heel. Fender includes a molded Fender-exclusive SKB case with glass-reinforced latches and TSA locks, cable, and strap locks with the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS.
Fender N3 Noiseless pickups
N3 Noiseless pickups deliver the best of yesterday and today, because they deliver landmark vintage Fender tone and response without the hum that can plague single-coil pickups. Using an improved stacked coil-coil design, N3 Noiseless pickups are specially tailored for each Stratocaster pickup position. The insulated metal core of each pickup position type differs in thickness and composition for enhanced tone, and Fender has fine-tuned the sized, shape, and wire gauge of the coils to balance the magnetic responsiveness essential to great tone. N3 pickups represent a welcome return to the warmth and clarity of alnico magnets. An Alnico 5 magnet is used in the bridge position, Alnico 2 in the middle position, and Alnico 3 for the neck position. Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
- Series: American Deluxe Series
- Body: select alder with contoured heel and body
- Neck: maple, modern "C" shape, satin urethane finish
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on the color)
- Nut: LSR roller nut
- Pickups: 1 Fender atomic humbucking pickup (bridge), Noiseless N3 Strat pickups (middle/neck)
- Controls: master volume (with s-1 switch), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. no-load tone control (middle and bridge pickups)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade and 2-position push/push S-1
- Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-point Synchronized Tremolo with pop-in arm
- Machine heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed locking tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply Mint Green on 700 (3-Color Sunburst) and 770 (Sunset Metallic), Brown Shell on 720 (Amber) and 723 (Olympic Pearl), 3-Ply Black on 759 (Tungsten)
- Strings: Fender Nickel strings
- Accessories: cable, strap, polishing cloth
- Case: New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
- Unique features:
- Compound-radius fretboard
- 1 Fender atomic humbucking pickup (bridge), New Noiseless N3 Strat pickups (middle/neck)
- Reconfigured S-1 switching
- Locking tuning machines
- LSR roller nut
- Contoured heel and body
- New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
Order a revolutionary hot rodded Strat today!
American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Pickup switching:
- 5-position blade and S-1 push/push, "Passing Lane" Switch
- S-1 switch up:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup in parallel
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup in parallel
- S-1 switch down:
- Position 1. bridge pickup in series with middle pickup
- Position 2. bridge pickup in parallel with special capacitor and in series with middle pickup
- Position 3. bridge/middle/neck pickups with neck and bridge pickups in parallel and in series with middle pickup
- Position 4. neck pickup in parallel with special capacitor and in series with middle pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup in series with middle pickup
- Fingerboard radius: Compound radius fretboard; 9.5 " (241mm) at the nut, 12" (304.8mm)at the 12th fret, and 14" (355.6mm) at the 15th fret)
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar:
I got this just before Christmas.
I was a little concerned about the white and not sure what the pick guard looked like.
I got the maple neck.
At any rate no pictures that I have seen on any website do this the justice it deserves.
It is actually a "pearl" white paint and with the tortoise shell pick guard it is beautiful.
With the HSS pickups and the new switching options this guitar has almost all of the Stratocaster customary sounds along with a bunch more.
This type of neck works well for me
I am very, very happy with this guitar.
For the price here it is a smoking deal.