Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash Electric GuitarProduct #423689 Fender 423689 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Incorporates evolutionary advances while retaining the look and feel that has made the Stratocaster legendary.
The ash Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster gives you the distinct grain pattern and spanking tone of an ash body, with all the cool specs of the new American Deluxe Stratocaster. A new compound-radius fretboard makes string bending exhilaratingly effortless anywhere along the neck.
New Fender N3 noiseless pickups supercharge your sound with improved Stratocaster tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum. Reconfigured S-1 switching offers even more knockout tonal options. Other features include staggered locking tuners, a 2-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and a beveled neck heel. Fender includes a molded Fender-exclusive SKB case with glass-reinforced latches and TSA locks, cable, and strap locks with the American Deluxe Strat.
Fender N3 Noiseless pickups
N3 Noiseless pickups deliver the best of yesterday and today, because they deliver landmark vintage Fender tone and response without the hum that can plague single-coil pickups. Using an improved stacked coil-coil design, N3 Noiseless pickups are specially tailored for each Stratocaster and Telecaster pickup position. The insulated metal core of each pickup position type differs in thickness and composition for enhanced tone, and Fender has fine-tuned the sized, shape, and wire gauge of the coils to balance the magnetic responsiveness essential to great tone. N3 pickups represent a welcome return to the warmth and clarity of alnico magnets. An Alnico 5 magnet is used in the bridge position, Alnico 2 in the middle position, and Alnico 3 for the neck position.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
- Series: American Deluxe Series
- Body: ash with contoured heel and body
- Neck: maple, modern "C" shape
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on the color), with compound radius
- Pickups: 3 Noiseless N3 Strat pickups (neck/middle/bridge)
- Controls: master volume (with s-1 switch),
- Tone 1. (neck pickup),
- Tone 2. no-load tone control (middle and bridge pickups)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade and 2-position push/push S-1
- Bridge: Fender Deluxe 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with pop-in arm
- Machine heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed locking tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green on 700 (3-Color Sunburst) and 770 (Sunset Metallic), Brown Shell on 720 (Amber) and 723 (Olympic Pearl), 3-Ply Black on 759 (Tungsten)
- Strings: Fender 250L Nickel Plated Steel Ball End, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-0250-403
- Accessories: cable, strap, polishing cloth
- Case: New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
- Unique features:
- Compound Radius fretboard
- Noiseless N-3 Strat pickups
- Reconfigured S-1 switching
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with pop-in arm
- Locking tuning machines
- Contoured heel
- New molded Fender-exclusive/SKB case with TSA locks, glass reinforced nylon trigger latches, and form fitted plush interior
Order a Strat that combines tone, tradition, and innovation.
American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade and S-1 push/push
- S-1 switch up:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and middle pickup in parallel
- Position 3. middle pickup
- Position 4. middle and neck pickup in parallel
- S-1 switch down:
- Position 1. bridge pickup in series with middle pickup
- Position 2. bridge pickup in parallel with special capacitor and in series with middle pickup
- Position 3. bridge/middle/neck pickups with neck and bridge pickups in parallel and in series with middle pickup
- Position 4. neck pickup in parallel with special capacitor and in series with middle pickup
- Position 5. neck pickup in series with middle pickup
- Fingerboard radius: Compound radius fretboard; 9.5 " (241mm) at the nut, 12" (304.8mm)at the 12th fret, and 14" (355.6mm) at the 15th fret)
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.685" (42.8 mm)