Fender 60th Anniversary Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #H70083 Fender H70083 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Celebrating the axe that turned the guitar world on its axis.
This is where it all began: in 1951, Leo Fender released the Telecaster, the world's first commercially successful solidbody electric guitar. Renamed from "Broadcaster" that was introduced in 1950, it's has a simple, yet enormously useful design—borne out of Leo's experience with electrifying Hawaiian steel guitars—that has been embraced over the years by guitarists from a wide range musical genres, and copied by guitar builders all over the globe.
Just like the original, this 60th Anniversary Telecaster has the features that set the template for solidbody electric guitar design: an ash body provides the basis for the storied twangy sound, a revolutionary one-piece bolt-on maple neck—until the Tele, bolt-on necks had only been used on banjos, the classic string-thru-body bridge, and dual single-coil pickups with the treble pickup mounted on the bridge plate—a coupling that helps characterize the Tele sound. From crisp signature sparkle at the bridge to warmth and fullness at the neck, the 60th Anniversary Telecaster gets its rich depth, definition and dynamics from dual American
Vintage Telecaster single-coil pickups.
Volume, tone and pickup switching—that's it. Now as then, the controls are elegant in their simplicity and solidly reliable in their effect on the sound. Two knurled "chromedome" knobs are mounted on an original-style chrome control plate. The one knob on the Tele features the Delta Tone™ system, in which a detent at the "10" position eliminates all the tone control circuitry and delivers the pure, direct sound of both pickups.
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Lacquer
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickups: American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- American Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Special Electronics: Delta Tone No-Load™ Tone Control
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles
- and Stamped Brass Plate
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Fender/SKB® Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Unique Features: Thinskin Lacquer Finish, Vintage Style Pickups, 60th Anniversary
- Neckplate, Five-Screw Mounted Brass Bridge Plate for Sonic
- Stability, Bent Steel Saddles, Tinted Neck, Rolled Fretboard