Fender 60th Anniversary American Vintage 1954 Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #J03128 Fender J03128 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A celebration of popular features and commemorative details.
For 2014 only, Fender celebrates the diamond jubilee of arguably the world’s greatest electric guitar with the limited-edition 60th Anniversary American Vintage 1954 Stratocaster. This special guitar honors the Stratocaster’s very first model year as an “exciting new instrument” with a tone “as new and different as tomorrow,” and is reverently crafted with a rich selection of features, appointments and accessories.
The two-piece ash body features a sideseam and a flash-coat lacquer finish in the guitar’s original two-color Sunburst. The one-piece maple neck has a comfortable 1954 profile and date stamp just below the truss rod adjustment nut, topped by a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with rolled edges and 21 vintage frets. Three new 1954 single-coil Stratocaster pickups deliver a singing original-era voice, with five-way switching complemented by an included optional three-way switch for original wiring. The guitar also features a single-ply white pickguard and white polystyrene control knobs, bone nut and round string tree, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge with six “patent pending” saddles, vintage tuners and nickel-chrome hardware.
Special extras and accessories include a vintage-design single-stitch center-pocket tweed case; replica polishing cloth, cable, black leather strap and bridge cover; extra tremolo springs (two), and reproduction 1954 paperwork.
Available during 2014 only in a limited edition of 1,954 guitars, each of which comes with a special 1954 Anniversary Strat Certificate.
- Two-piece ash body with side seam in the original two-color Sunburst
- One-piece maple neck with 1954 profile rolled edge radii and 7.25”-radius fingerboard
- Three new 1954 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Five-way switching and an included optional three-way switch for original wiring
- Single-ply white pickguard and white polystyrene control knobs
- Bone nut and round string tree
- American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge with six “patent pending” saddles
- Vintage tuners and nickel-chrome hardware
- Neck date below truss rod nut
- Vintage replica cloth
- Black leather strap
- Bridge cover reproduction 1954 paperwork
- Extra tremolo springs (2)
- 3-position pickup switch
- Single stitch center-pocket tweed case
Join the celebration with this special Strat. Order today.
60th Anniversary American Vintage 1954 Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" (184mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.624" (41.24mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with "Pat. Pending" Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-No Logo
- Pickups: New 1954 Single-Coil Strat (Bridge), New 1954 Single-Coil Strat (Middle), New 1954 Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickup), Tone 2. (BridgePickup)
- Control Knobs: White Polystyrene
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)