EVH Wolfgang USA Custom Set Neck Electric Guitar
(Vintage Burst Ebony Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Eddie Van Halen's personal tribute to the short-scale set-neck guitars of the late 1950s.
Perhaps the most uniquely elegant instrument in the Wolfgang series, the EVH Wolfgang USA Custom combines the time-tested short-scale set neck design with the distinctive modern personal touches Eddie prefers on his own guitars. These two elements culminate in a truly magnificent tone machine embodying the best of yesterday and today.
The EVH Wolfgang Custom's mahogany body has a 1/2" arched maple top and seven-ply binding, a bound mahogany set neck with dual graphite reinforcement rods, and a 24.75" scale length. Features include a compound-radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard, 22 vintage stainless steel frets, seven-ply headstock and body binding, mother-of-pearl headstock logo inlay on ebony, dual EVH Wolfgang Custom nickel-covered humbucking pickups with three-position switching, stop-tail bridge with fine tuners, EVH custom tuners, dual EVH custom low-friction 500k volume pots, dual EVH custom high-friction 250k tone pots and an EVH molded-stripe case by SKB®.
- Series: EVH
- Body shape: Wolfgang®
- Body material: Mahogany with 1/2 maple top
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 12” to 16” Compound-radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, vintage-style stainless
- Headstock binding: 7-ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck binding: Yes
- Scale length: 24-3/4" (62.9 cm)
- Nut width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Pickup configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Wolfgang® Custom nickel covered bridge pickup, Wolfgang® Custom nickel covered neck pickup
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic style with fine tuners
- Tuning Keys: EVH® Custom tuners
- Strings: EVH® Branded strings, (.009-.046 Gauges)