EVH Wolfgang Stealth Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eddie's new favorite color: all-black with ebony fretboard.
In the quest to design an especially sleek all-black addition to the Wolfgang series, Eddie Van Halen decided to try something he previously wasn't known to prefer-an ebony fingerboard. Well, he tried it, and he liked it so much that the resulting guitar-the Wolfgang Stealth-now resides at the very forefront of his arsenal.
Features include an arch-top basswood body, quartersawn maple neck with dual graphite reinforcement rods, compound radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage-style stainless steel frets, dual hard-mounted EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups with three-position switching, dual Bourns low- (volume) and high-friction (tone) potentiometers, EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna, black hardware, EVH-branded 14-1 Gotoh chrome tuners with pearloid buttons, Schaller chrome string retainer and EVH molded-stripe case by SKB.
- Series: EVH
- Color: Stealth Black
- Body shape: Wolfgang
- Fingerboard radius: 12" to 16" compound-radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, vintage-style
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Pickup configuration: H/H
- Pickups: EVH humbucking pickup (bridge)
- EVH humbucking pickup (neck)
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: 2 Bourns low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning keys: EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines, chrome with
- pearloid buttons
- Incl. accessories: SKB case with molded stripes
- Unique features: Hard mount pickups, Magna Coatings paint, quartersawn
- maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods, Schaller
- chrome string retainer, EVH D-Tuna, square jack plate,