EVH Wolfgang Stealth Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eddie's new favorite color: all-black with ebony fretboard.
In the quest to design an especially sleek all-black addition to the Wolfgang series, Eddie Van Halen decided to try something he previously wasn't known to preferâan ebony fingerboard. Well, he tried it, and he liked it so much that the resulting guitarâthe Wolfgang Stealthânow resides at the very forefront of his arsenal.
Features include an arch-top basswood body, quartersawn maple neck with dual graphite reinforcement rods, compound radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage-style stainless steel frets, dual hard-mounted EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups with three-position switching, dual BournsÂ® low- (volume) and high-friction (tone) potentiometers, EVH-branded Floyd RoseÂ® locking tremolo with EVH D-TunaÂ®, black hardware, EVH-branded 14-1 GotohÂ® chrome tuners with pearloid buttons, SchallerÂ® chrome string retainer and EVH molded-stripe case by SKBÂ®.
- Series: EVH
- Color: Stealth Black
- Body shape: WolfgangÂ®
- Fingerboard radius: 12" to 16" compound-radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, vintage-style
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Pickup configuration: H/H
- Pickups: EVHÂ® humbucking pickup (bridge)
- EVHÂ® humbucking pickup (neck)
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: 2 BournsÂ® low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Bridge: EVHÂ®-branded Floyd RoseÂ® locking tremolo with EVH
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning keys: EVHÂ®-branded GotohÂ® tuning machines, chrome with
- pearloid buttons
- Incl. accessories: SKBÂ® case with molded stripes
- Unique features: Hard mount pickups, Magna Coatings paint, quartersawn
- maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods, SchallerÂ®
- chrome string retainer, EVHÂ® D-TunaÂ®, square jack plate,