ESP USA Horizon Electric GuitarProduct #J05537 ESP J05537 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
ESP playability, EMG tone and American craftsmanship.
The ESP USA Horizon sports a chambered mahogany body with a quilted maple top, set-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard with a thin U neck. And a pair of EMG 57 (B) & 66 (N) active pickups keeps things cooking. TonePros T.O.M. bridge and tailpiece anchors the strings, while Sperzel Trimlock locking tuners keep them cinched down and in tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Set‐thru neck construction
- 25.5” scale
- Mahogany body
- Quilted maple top
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 42mm graphite nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black hardware
- Sperzel TrimLock tuners
- Schaller security strap locks
- TonePros tune-o-matic. bridge & string-thru body
- EMG 57 (B) & 66 (N) active pickups
- Finish: STAQ (Aqua), ASB (Antique sunburst), STBLK