ESP USA Eclipse Electric Guitar
(See-Thru Black Cherry)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
ESP Free Gifts Holiday Promotion
Get free gifts when you purchase your next ESP Guitar or Bass! See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/15
- Download rebate
Exquisite looks and a reasonable price make this USA model a temptation too hard to resist.
From ESP's first USA factory in North Hollywood CA comes the Eclipse Electric Guitar. This impressive instrument presents all of the characteristics that make a guitar made in the USA such a great investment. From prime tonewoods to pro-grade hardware, close inspection reveals the flawless cut and finish of this particular model.
The Eclipse is made of solid mahogany with a flamed maple top and comes in a choice of finishes to highlight the natural beauty of this tonewood combination. The neck is set-through the body for enhanced sustain and resonance and has a thin U profile and ebony fretboard for comfort and speed. Seymour Duncan APH pickups with chrome covers supply a buffet of delicious tones. Chrome hardware includes a Tone Pros bridge, Sperzel tuners and Schaller strap buttons. Custom-fitting hardshell case included.
- Beautiful mahogany body with flamed maple top and set-thru mahognay neck
- Thin U neck profile with ebony fretboard and 22 extra-jumbo frets
- Passive Seymour Duncan pickups with dual volume, tone and 3-way switch
- Tone Pros locking tune-o-matic bridge and Sperzel locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Includes custom form-fit hardshell case
Leap to the top of the ladder with ESP. Order today.
USA Eclipse Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Set-Thru-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strap Button: Schaller Security Lock
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan APH-1N
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan APH-1B
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Case: CUSECFF
- Case Included: Y