Dressed up and ready to kill.
This high-quality rocker has an uptown vibe with solid credentials as a hard hitter. Mahogany body with a carved top of quilted maple, set mahogany neck, 24-3/4" scale, 22 jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard with flag inlays, and a pair of hot EMG-81/EMG-60 active humbuckers. Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stop tailpiece anchors the strings, while Gotoh locking tuners keep them cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body with carved quilted maple top
- Set mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" scale
- Rosewood fretboard
- 42mm bone nut
- Thin U neck contour
- EMG-81 (bridge) and EMG-60 (neck) active humbuckers
- 22 extra-jumbo frets
- Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Magnum locking tuners
- Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls with 3-way switching
- White binding on body, neck, and headstock
It's just right. Order it and be a rock star.