ESP LTD MH-401QM Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A double-cutaway with a quilted maple top and Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP LTD MH-401QM electric guitar features a sleek double-cutaway mahogany body with a spectacular quilted maple top for superior resonance and stunning beauty. The maple through-body neck has a thin U-shaped contour with a satin finish and 24 extra jumbo frets resulting in a perfect combination of ultra-comfortable feel and fast playability with the added benefit of extended upper register reach.
Equipped with premium Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar takes full advantage of pairing the sparkling attack of a Pearly Gates in the bridge position with the clear and articulate voice of the Jazz in the neck position, producing a sweet yet aggressive tone full of harmonic richness and singing sustain. The split coil feature on both pickups further expands the versatility of this beautiful instrument, while the double-locking tremolo allows for a wide range of note-bending expression, helping keep your guitar perfectly in tune with every bend and dive.
The ESP LTD MH-401QM includes a push/pull tone control for splitting both pickups and is handsomely appointed with black nickel hardware, white/black/white body and headstock binding, white neck binding and a matching figured maple headcap. Case sold separately.
- Cutaway: Double
- Top wood: Quilt maple arched top
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 42mm (1.65")
- Radius: 350mm (13.78)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 24 XJ
- Neck finish: Satin
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Selector: Three-way blade switch
- Controls: Volume Neck, Volume Bridge, Master Tone, Push/pull pot on tone control splits coils on both pickups
- Pickups: (Bridge): Black open-coil Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates, (Neck): Black open-coil Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Bridge: Double-locking tremolo system
- Saddle & nut: Locking
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Offset block inlays
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Make the move to a guitar you'll be proud to display and play. Order today.