ESP LTD MH-207 7-String Electric Guitar
Extended Range Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A stealth solidbody with bolt-on neck construction and dual passive humbuckers.
The ESP LTD MH-207 7-String Electric Guitar is armed and ready to shoot some adrenilin into your playing. It's made with a basswood body and bolt-on maple neck for perfect weight and balance. The neck caters to rapid fingering with its thin U profile and rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. Dual ESP designed pickups are onboard to capture perfectly the full spectrum of sounds emanating from all 7 strings. Black hardware including an LTD fixed bridge and LTD tuners complete the list of LTD appointments. Case sold separately.
- Comfortable basswood body and bolt-on maple neck
- Thin U neck profile with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Passive ESP humbuckers with volume, tone and toggle switch
- LTD bridge and tuners
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
LTD MH-207 7-String Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Bolt-On-Neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Black Satin
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black Satin
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: LTD Fixed bridge
- Neck PU: ESP Designed LH-307N
- Bridge PU: ESP Designed LH-307B
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch