ESP E-II TE-7 7-String Electric GuitarProduct #J05630 ESP J05630 AAJ Extended Range Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mahogany body with neck-thru construction and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II TE-7 7-String Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality youʼve come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The powerful TE-7 is made of an alder body with a thru-body maple neck for maximum sustain. The smooth rosewood fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Active EMG 81-7 humbuckers offer excellent performance and extensive tone-shaping. Black hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge.
- Alder body with neck-thru-body construction
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Active EMG 81-7 humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and TonePros tune-o-matic bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
E-II TE-7 7-String Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Neck-thru-body
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Black
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Bridge: TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic Bridge
- Neck PU: EMG 81-7
- Bridge PU: EMG 81-7
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Case: CSTFF