ESP E-II M-2 Electric GuitarProduct #J05628 ESP J05628 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mahogany body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru construction and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II M-2 Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality youʼve come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The elegant M-2 is made of a mahogany body with a gorgeous flamed maple top and a thru-body maple neck for maximum sustain. The super-smooth ebony fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Active EMG 81 humbuckers offer excellent performance and extensive tone-shaping. Black hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top and neck-thru-body construction
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Active EMG 81 humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and Floyd Rose Original bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
E-II M-2 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Neck-thru-body
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Amber Cherry Sunburst
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Neck PU: EMG 81
- Bridge PU: EMG 81
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Toggle Switch
- Case: CMHFF