ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar
(Dark Brown Sunburst)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mahogany body topped with flamed maple and equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality youÊ¼ve come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The sleek Horizon is made of a mahogany body with a gorgeous flamed maple top and a set maple neck. The super-smooth ebony fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Seymour Duncan SH-2 and SH-16 humbuckers offer excellent performance and tone-shaping. Chrome hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top and set-neck construction
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Seymour Duncan passive humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
E-II Horizon Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Set-Thru-Neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Dark Brown Sunburst
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Schaller Security Lock
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-o-matic Bridge & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan SH-16
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Case: CMHFF