Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Signature JPX-6 Electric Guitar with All Rosewood NeckProduct #J06606 Ernie Ball Music Man J06606 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 10-year collaboration produces a more evolved signature model, now with a rosewood neck.
The awesome Music Man John Petrucci Signature JPX-6 Electric Guitar commemorates 10 years of collaboration between Music Man and Dream Theater guitarist John Petrucci. With a slightly enlarged contoured alder body, rosewood fingerboard with custom JP inlays and 24 jumbo frets, the Petrucci signature guitar also has a select rosewood neck. The updated body shape has a slightly thinner upper horn and a more symmetrical bridge end profile. The guitar's body is chambered for added acoustic resonance.
The Petrucci JPX-6 guitar neck is super secure with a 5-bolt joint and a rounded heel that lets you comfortably access the entire fretboard. Black chrome hardware includes a custom John Petrucci Music Man piezo floating tremolo, and reliable Schaller M6-IND locking tuners.
The John Petrucci Signature JPX-6 is loaded with high-output humbucking pickups and a piezo pickup built into the tremolo bridge for both scorching electric and sweet acoustic guitar sounds. Traditional magnetic pickups include a DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker in the neck position and a DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker in the bridge position.
A specially-wired 5-way switch gives you access to the individual pickup coils so that you can combine them in both traditional and unique ways making the Music Man Petrucci guitar a sonic powerhouse. Traditional pickup controls include master volume and tone knobs. The acoustic piezo pickup gets its own separate volume control. A 3-way toggle switches you from the magnetic pickups to the piezo pickup, or combines both.
Dual output jacks give you the option of running either Piezo/Mono (output 1) or Magnetic/Stereo (output 2). Music Man includes a hardshell case with the signature John Petrucci JPX-6 guitar.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple plain
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: Jumbo, wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom JPX
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Liqui-Fire
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Crunch Lab
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Piezo floating tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Rosewood neck
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
See and hear what a difference a nice rosewood neck can make. Order today.