Open Box (Blemished) Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Electric Guitar
(Translucent Gold 886830822285)
Ernie Ball Music Man
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Knockout looks and exquisite playability.
A basswood body with a bookmatched figured maple top gives this Music Man an especially elegant look. Its select maple neck is attached with 5 bolts for perfect alignment and no shifting. The joint is sculpted and neck plate flush mounted to allow smooth access to the highest frets. Pickups are 2 custom DiMarzio humbuckers with 3-way switching. Schaller tuners with pearl buttons. Music Man Floyd Rose-licensed locking tremolo (lowers pitch only). Includes a Music Man hardshell case.
- Basswood body
- Bookmatched, figured maple top
- Maple neck with 5-bolt neck joint
- Maple fretboard
- 22 high profile, medium width frets
- 2 custom DiMarzio humbuckers
- Music Man Floyd Rose-licensed locking tremolo with fine tuners
- Schaller M6LA tuners with pearl buttons
- Graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity and aluminum-lined control cover
- 1 volume control
- 3-way pickup selector
- Cream body binding
Click or call to order today! Our dual Complete Satisfaction and Lowest Price Guarantees mean you can't lose!
Axis Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale
10" fretboard radius
1-5/8" (41.3 mm) neck width at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret