Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee SSS Hardtail Roasted Neck Electric GuitarProduct #H67610 Ernie Ball Music Man H67610 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An already amazing axe, now with an improved neck.
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Hardtail guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
With a roasted neck, Albert's unique design looks great, is incredibly comfortable to play, and rules at belting out raucous rockabilly! Southern ash body with a string-through-body, hardened-steel bridge is joined with a special 5-bolt joint to the selected roasted maple neck with maple fingerboard for amazing resonance and sustain. Schaller M6-IND locking tuners and Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with vintage steel saddles. 3 Seymour Duncan custom-wound single-coil pickups for country twang and gravelly crunch.
- Model: Albert Lee Guitar
- Body Wood: southern Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Neck treatment: Roasted figured neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Pickups: 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Bridge: Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with vintage steel saddles
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047F tone capacitor
Albert Lee SSS Hardtail Roasted Neck Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Size: 12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
Weight: 6 lbs, 5 oz (2.86 kg) - varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo