Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee MM90 Electric Guitar with Piezo Pickup
(Translucent Orange Black Pickguard)
Ernie Ball Music Man
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A real guitar hero signature model with both rockin' electric and sweet acoustic tones.
The Music Man Albert Lee MM90 Electric Guitar with piezo pickup has a unique design that looks great and is incredibly comfortable to play. This signature gem rules at belting out Albert's raucous smooth rockabilly style, but also gives you the option of great sounding acoustic guitar tones. The Music Man MM90 guitar boasts a southern ash body and a full 25-1/2" scale length. The electric guitar's maple neck has a hand-rubbed finish for increased comfort and is secured by a special sculpted 5-bolt joint that lets you effortlessly play all the way up the maple fingerboard. The Albert Lee guitar's hardened-steel string-through-bridge adds superior resonance and sustain. The Albert Lee guitar's Reliable Schaller M6-IND locking tuners will never let you down.
The Music Man MM90 electric guitar is loaded with a trio of vintage style "soapbar" pickups and the exclusive Music Man "Silent Circuit" that reduces hum and retains true single-coil sound. A 5-way blade switch offers plenty of flexibility to generate all the great tones you'll want. An under-the-bridge piezo electric pickup lets you instantly go from rockin' electric guitar tones to sweet acoustic sounds without having to switch guitars. A separate volume knob controls the piezo pickup. Dual jacks give you the choice of running output either magnetic/stereo, or piezo/mono, or both! This Music Man Signature MM90 guitar is as smooth, versatile, and unique as the artist it is named for.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Wood: Southern ash
- Finish: high gloss polyester
- Bridge: string-thru-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with vintage steel saddles
- Pickguard: black
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 10"
- Headstock: 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 - high profile, medium width
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Wood: selected maple neck and fingerboard
- Finish: gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck joint: sculpted 5-bolt for perfect alignment with no shifting and smooth access to higher frets
- Shielding: graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047µF tone capacitor
- Switch: 5-way lever pickup selector
Order a guitar that does it all!
Albert Lee MM90 Electric Guitar with Piezo Pickup Specifications:
- Size: 12-11/16" Wide x 1-3/4" Thick x 36-9/16" Long
- Weight: 6 lbs., 5 ozs. - varies slightly