- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Re-creations of the King of Endless Boogie's 2 favorite axes!
John Lee Hooker loved playing his Sheraton. And now, for a limited time only, Epiphone is re-creating the original USA-made Sheraton in 2 versions--the '64 Sheraton and Sheraton II. The difference between the 2 axes was the Frequensator tailpiece on the former and the Stopbar on the latter. Both of these exceptional instruments are true to the mid '60s specs and carry the following features: 5-layer bound pickguard with metal E, original block and triangle mother-of-pearl inlays, 2 gold-plated Gibson "New York" mini-humbuckers, gold hardware, and nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Each comes stamped with John Lee's original number and has a hand-numbered series label inside.
- 5-layer bound pickguard with metal Epiphone E logo
- Original block and triangle mother-of-pearl inlays
- 2 gold-plated, Gibson-made New York mini-humbuckers
- Gold hardware
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
USA Sheraton II Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Maple
- Case Included: No
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: original block and triangle mother-of-pearl
- Machine Heads: Gold
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Pickguard: 5-layer bound pickguard with metal E
- Pickups: 2 gold-plated Gibson 'New York" mini-humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"