An all-inclusive package for having fun while making rapid progress.
Epiphone introduces the PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack with Rocksmith 2014, the ultimate pack for new players. Epiphone Packs are renowned for giving players incredible value in an all-in-one package. And the PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack might top them all.
The PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack includes the rock and roll classic Epiphone Explorer available in three classic finishes: Alpine White, Ebony, and Silverburst. The Explorer is made with all of the PRO-1s innovative features including an EZ-PRO C-shaped Neck, Ultra-Light strings, plus an exclusive Built-In Shadow E-Tuner on the bridge pickup mounting ring.
With Rocksmith 2014, plus the included Real Tone cable (a $79 value), you can plug-in to the revolutionary video experience that since 2011 has taught millions around the world to play guitar while also offering a superior sound experience with built-in digital effects through either a PC or MAC that blows away most all small amps found in other packs.
The Epiphone PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack also features a cool Epiphone MityPRO Mini-Amplifier with built-in distortion powered by a 9V battery. Plus, the Pack comes with free eMedia On-Line Lessons, a Beginner's Guide to Guitar by guitar and tech guru Craig Anderton, and a deluxe fitted gigbag. All together, the PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack offers unbeatable value you can only get from Epiphone!
PRO-1 Explorer: The PRO-1 Explorer has the same profile of the timeless rock and roll classic but sized smaller for the PRO-1 family with a mahogany body and hard maple neck. The Explorer is powered by a powerful Epiphone Ceramic 700T™ Zebra-coil humbucker with an easy to use built-in Shadow E-Tuner on the pickup mounting ring. Your Explorer gets in tune and stays in tune easily thanks to Epiphone’s legendary Tune-o-Matic bridge and the same Premium 18:1 ratio tuners found on all PRO-1 instruments. And, when you’re not plugged in to Rocksmith 2014, you can plug your Explorer into a MityPRO Mini-Amplifier with built-in distortion, Master Tone and Volume, a standard ¼” instrument input, an MP3 input, and a headphone output. It’s 9V battery (with optional AC/DC power) allows you to practice or perform just about anywhere.
PRO-1 Innovation: The PRO-1 Explorer is part of the critically acclaimed PRO-1 series designed by pros to make playing guitar and learning new chords simple. PRO-1 guitars are not just new ground-breaking “student” guitars, but a new line of totally “pro” instruments that combine classic styling and bold new features, making them easy to play from the first note.
As Guitar Player said of the PRO-1 in their 2014 Editor’s Pick: “Everything just works, and it works in a way that seduces you into playing for long spells without fatigue, cramping, or the slightest bit of frustration."
Drawing on over 140 years of experience, the Epiphone PRO-1 Collection of acoustic and electric guitars are easy for players to get started on. And all PRO-1 guitars have the same full, vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for.
The PRO-1 Explorer’s features include:
JumboPRO frets and Epiphone Light Gauge Strings that make holding down strings and learning chords easy and painless
PRO-1 shorter scale length neck to make the strings “looser” and easier to play
EZ-Profile “C” shape neck allows for comfortable play with less fatigue
PRO-Ease Lubricant neck finishes for that “worn in” feel – from day one, your PRO-1 feels like a guitar you’ve played for years
Epiphone “Premium” Tuners with a more precise 18:1 ratio that makes tuning easy, intuitive, and best of all, rock solid
Dual Action Truss Rod for perfect action and intonation
Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle, made from hard and resonant tusq material which increases the guitar’s volume and harmonic “voice” for superior intonation
Smaller Body size that makes PRO-1 guitars more comfortable to hold and use
The PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack comes with Rocksmith 2014, (Free Download; Internet connection required), the next step in the Plug and Play Revolution that since 2011 has taught over a million people around the world how to learn to play guitar by plugging in their own Epiphone guitar! Using your Real Tone cable (included), plug your PRO-1 Explorer into Rocksmith 2014 and enjoy a newly redesigned menu and in-game interfaces. It’s never been easier to play along and get feedback on your performance. Learn your favorite songs FAST from a selection of 50 hit tracks ranging from alternative rock to heavy metal and more. Designed for ease and speed with the Riff-Repeater and other learning features.
- GUITAR PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. Electric Guitar
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Profile: EZ-PRO C-shaped Neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on; 4-screw recessed
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone; Ivory color
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Mat'l Rosewood with "PRO-Ease" Lubricant
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots; Acrylic
- Strings: Ultra-Light; (8, 11, 14, 22, 30, 38)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic 700T; Zebra-coil
- Tuner: Built-In Shadow E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
- Controls: Master Volume & Master Tone
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Premium Diecast; 18:1 ratio
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 1-Layer; "Bullet" shape with "PRO-1"
- Pickguard: Scratchless Pickguard; 3-ply; (Black/White or White/Black)
- Headstock Logo: "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print
- "Les Paul" signature in Gold Silk-Print
- Binding: None
- Battery: One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
- Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
- Output Jack: Heavy- Duty 1/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Includes gig bag
- ROCKSMITH 2014 Rocksmith 2014 Edition (For PC or Mac)
- Download Code Included
- Proven to be "The Fastest Way to Learn Guitar"
- Rocksmith Tone Cable
- AMPLIFIER Epiphone "MityPRO Mini- Amplifier
- Power 9V Battery or optional AC/DC Input (500mA minimum)
- Controls Master Volume
- Gain (Distortion)
- Master Tone
- Power Indicator LED
- Inputs 1/4" Instrument
- MP3/Aux In (3.5mm)
- Output Headphone Out (3.5mm)
- Watts RMS 3W
- Speaker 3"; 4 ohm
- Cabinet Closed Back; Partial
- Weight 0.75 Lbs; 335 grams
- Headphone Out
- On/Off Rocker Switch
- 24V power input jack
- Also Includes
- Instruction eMedia On-Line Lessons; Multi-Language
- Beginner's Guide by Craig Anderton
- Gig bag Deluxe Fitted
- Strap Deluxe 2" Nylon
- 1/4" Instrument Cable - 10'
- Picks: Epiphone Medium Gauge (Qty. 3)
Get going with this and then real band will follow. Order today.