Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric GuitarProduct #581254 Epiphone 581254 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A value priced Les Paul Studio model that is all dressed up and ready to rock!
The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric Guitar Is a dressed up studio edition that gives you all the great tone and sustain you expect from a meaty set-neck mahogany body with 12" radius for strings bends that won't fret out. The addition of Alnico Classic Plus humbuckers gives you even more low-end punch and midrange crunch. The LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece add more sustain and make string changing easier. This instrument is a super value offering the great tone, looks, and playability you expect from a Les Paul at an affordable price.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body with carved top
- Set mahogany neck
- Slim-tapered profile
- 24-3/4" scale
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- 12" radius
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Alnico Classic Plus humbucking pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tune controls with 3-position toggle
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage Kluson tuners with tombstone buttons
- Gold hardware (alpine white)
- Nickel hardware (wine red and ebony)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Case sold separately
Now everyone can own a Les Paul!