Epiphone Limited Edition Explorer Pro Electric Guitar TV SilverProduct #H82703 Epiphone H82703 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage vibe with a futuristic shine and push-pull coil-tapping.
The Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" Explorer PRO is another vintage icon remade for the 21st century with a mahogany body and neck, and Explorer style six-on-a-side mini Grover machine heads with kidney-style buttons. The Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" Explorer PRO's electronics feature Epiphone's non-rotating 1/4" output jack, black Top Hat knobs with silver numbers, and Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers with push-pull coil-tapping for infinite tone variations.
- Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" finish
- Mahogany body and neck
- Mini Grover machine heads with kidney style buttons
- Non-rotating 1/4" output jack
- Black Top Hat knobs with silver numbers
You don't need a spin doctor to see the silver lining is right here. Order today.
Limited Edition Explorer Pro Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "Explorer PRO" in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Pearloid" Dot Inlays
- Headstock: Explorer 6-on-a-side with vintage "Epiphone" Logo in Pearloid
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: Bridge Volume with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping, Neck Volume with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Binding: Body Top - 1-Layer, Fingerboard - 1-Layer
- Knobs: Black Tophats with Silver Inserts
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Mini Grover Kidney, 14:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Black, 1-Layer
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty 1/4"