Epiphone Limited Edition ES-345 Electric GuitarProduct #H77389 Epiphone H77389 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A high-class instrument.
Presenting the Limited Edition ES-345: The Limited Edition ES-345 brings one of the most revered ES-style designs to guitar players everywhere along with gold Bigsby™ Tremolo to make a truly high-class instrument that will set you apart on any stage big or small.
Classic History: The ES-345 was first released in 1959 and was quickly embraced by rockers and bluesmen alike for its classy look and incredible range of tones. Fans of the ES-345 include Keith Richards, B.B. King and Freddie King, whose classic “Hideaway” was recorded with an ES-345. The key to the new Epiphone Limited Edition ES-345 is Epiphone’s legendary VariTone™ control, which enables players to invent a wide range of tonal colors and pickup variations with easy recall. Vintage ES-345s are nearly impossible to find today and even harder to find is an original stereo ES-345, but we’ve taken care of that as well. The Epiphone Limited Edition ES-345 features both mono and stereo outputs, making the modern ES-345 the ultimate axe.
Perfect ES-Styling: Following the classic ES-style design shape, the Limited Edition ES-345 features a laminated Maple body with a single layer of white binding on the body and neck. The 24.75” scale Mahogany neck has our classic SlimTaper™ 1960s “D”-profile, a perfect size for both hard rhythm and ringing leads and is hand set with TiteBond™ glue. The Rosewood fingerboard has a 12” radius with a 1.68” nut width for proper string spacing along with mother-of-pearl “Parallelograms.” The headstock features a Mother-of-Pearl “Pineapple” design. The pickguard comes unattached but also has white and black binding.
Vintage Style Epiphone Electronics: The ES-345’s electronics feature Epiphone’s famous Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers in the neck and bridge positions and like the original, basic tone variations are accomplished with vintage style Black tophat volume and tone knobs with metal inserts and pointers. But the ES-345’s original power really begins with the VariTone.
The VariTone Machine: The VariTone uses a six-way rotary switch which engages 5 pre-set notch filters and a bypass. In position one, the VariTone is completely bypassed. As you rotate the rotary switch into positions 2-6, the center frequency of the notch filter shifts from around 1.9kHz down to 130Hz, providing a player with a wide tonal palette unavailable on most other instruments. Positions 2 through 4 offer tonal shaping while still maintaining great clarity. But keep turning and you’ll find Positions 5 and 6 shape-shift the Alnico Classic Humbuckers into a single-coil style pickup but without the thin quack usually associated with traditional single coil pickups. Add it all up and between the 6-position VariTone circuit and the 3-position toggle switch, you have 18 unique tones available.
Pro Hardware, Pro Guitar: Epiphone players expect high standards when it comes to hardware and the ES-345 doesn’t disappoint. Along with the classic gold Epiphone LocktoneTM Tune-o-matic bridge and 3-way all metal toggle switch, the ES-345 has all metal Mono and Stereo Output Jacks, a gold Bigsby™ Tremolo, gold Wilkinson™ Vintage with Tulip Buttons and 14:1 ratio tuners, and last but not least, a vintage style bell-shaped 2-layer truss rod cover with “Stereo” engraved in white. The Epiphone Limited Edition ES-345 also is covered by Epi’s world famous Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson’s one-of-a-kind 24/7/365 customer service.
- Model Name Ltd Ed ES-345 Guitar
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper™; 1960's D-profile
- Neck Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Binding Body: 1-Layer; White
- Neck: 1-Layer; White
- Headstock: None
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother-of-Pearl "Parallelograms"
- Headstock Inlay Mother-of-Pearl "Pineapple"
- Pickguard Black with white binding
- (Unattached - pickguard and hardware inside box.)
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Hardware Gold
- Machine Heads Wilkinson™ Vintage with Tulip Buttons; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Controls 1-Neck Volume
- 1-Neck Tone
- 1-Bridge Volume
- 1-Bridge Tone
- 6-Position Rotary VariTone™ notch filter
- - Position-1: Bypass
- - Position-2: 5db at 1950hz
- - Position-3: 12db at 1100hz
- - Position-4: 16db at 620 hz
- - Position-5: 18.5db at 360hz
- - Position-6: 21db at 120hz
- Knobs Black Tophats with metal inserts and pointers
- Outputs Mono - Both pickups 1/4"
- Stereo - Two 1/4" outputs (Neck & Bridge Pickups)
- Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Bigsby™ Tremolo
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Bell Shaped; 2-layer; "STEREO" in white
- Options Hard Case (940-E519)
- 711106261058 (UPC)
- Warranty Epiphone Limited Lifetime
The king of guitars is waiting for you. Get in style with the Epiphone Limited Edition ES-345 and order today.