Epiphone Les Paul Nightfall Electric GuitarProduct #423560 Epiphone 423560 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Takes the classic LP Studio design and shifts gears”blasting it into new realms of supersonic shredability.
The Epiphone Nightfall electric guitar features a smooth, satin-finish hard maple neck with Epiphone's thin SpeedTaper "D" profile. The hard maple neck is fitted with a premium ebony fingerboard for smooth, long-lasting performance, while providing more clarity and pop than a weasel in HD.
The sturdy Epiphone Nightfall guitar neck makes it the perfect companion for the black, double-locking Floyd Rose® Special tremolo. The body is routed out beneath the tremolo, allowing you to raise the pitch up to 2-1/2 steps or dive-bomb until your strings go slack. It's combined with an R4 locking nut for improved tuning stability.
With the raging duo of an EMG-HZ-4A in the bridge and an HZ-4 in the neck, your solos will melt faces and your rhythms will be as chunky as homemade peanut butter. The passive pickups on the Epiphone Les Paul Nightfall do an incredible job of emulating their active counterparts”the EMG-81 and 85”yet require no batteries, so you'll never have to worry about showing up to a gig with dead pups. Each of these nearly silent 'buckers is wired to allow coil-splitting via push/pull potentiometers on both volume controls. This gives you a total of 8 tones when combined with the 3-way toggle”from shrieking, eyebrow-piercing freq-outs to chest-caving bass blasts.
Other features on the Epiphone Les Paul guitar include Grover machine heads, abalone inlay on the 12th fret, and Epiphone's own StrapLocks.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck shape: SpeedTaper "D" profile
- Neck Joint: Set
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony with 12th-fret abalone inlay
- Neck pickup: Passive EMG-HZ-4 humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Passive EMG-HZ-4A humbucker
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector, neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, neck pickup tone, bridge pickup tone
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special tremolo with locking R4 nut
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (R4 nut)
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Grover 14:1 ratio
- Finish: Gloss body and satin neck