Epiphone Les Paul Classic-T Electric Guitar with Min-Etune
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The world's most affordable self-tuning electric guitar.
The Epiphone Les Paul Classic-T Electric Guitar with Min-ETune is a real bargain. It features the same Min-Etune sytem that's found on more expensive Gibson guitars. The Classic-T has a mahogany body with a carved flame maple veneer top and a 3-piece hard maple neck with rosewood fretboard. It comes with CeramicPRO pickups for true Les Paul tone. Other features include a SpeedNut and tune-o-matic bridge.
Case sold separately.
Min-ETune is a compact, battery-powered robot tuner that tunes your guitar in seconds-and delivers 80-100 tunings on one charge. Adjust the tuning pegs manually, turn on the Min-ETune to tune all six strings to perfect pitch automatically, or select any of 12 popular alternate tunings (including six you can program yourself). You can even adjust your guitar's tunings to match other instruments.
A guitar with Min-ETune feels the same, looks the same (the unit mounts onto the back of your guitar's headstock), and plays the same. But most importantly, it sounds the same-Min-ETune works by tuning the physical strings, not by digital trickery that degrades your tone.
Save time and money in the studio, keep the flow going onstage, enhance your creativity with new tunings, and more. You take care of the playing-we'll handle the tuning.
- Fast, accurate and dependable tuning including 3 banks of alternate tunings
- Mahogany body with carved flame Maple veneer top and glued-in 3-piece hard maple neck
- Equipped with Min-ETune system with 16 tuning presets
- Featuring Epiphone's CeramicPRO pickups for classic Les Paul tone and performance
- Featuring the SpeedNut - Harder than bone, more slippery than Teflon
- Case sold separately
Get authentic Les Paul tone that's a snap to keep in tune. Order today.