Restock Epiphone Inspired by John Lennon Casino Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Based on a legendary axe that made music history.
This Epiphone Casino is a historical collection model inspired by John Lennon's 1965 Casino electric guitar he used on most Beatles recording sessions until The White Album and Let It Be sessions. It has all the classic appointments and hardware including a double-cutaway hollowbody, Tribute P-90 pickups, parallelogram fingerboard inlays, vintage tuners with small buttons, and a trapeze tailpiece. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: 5-ply maple/birch
- Top: 5-ply maple
- Neck: Set, mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim taper
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- Inlays: Parallelogram
- Binding: Single-ply on body and neck
- Pickups: 2 Gibson USA Tribute P-90 single-coils (P-90T bridge and P-90R neck)
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone with 3-way toggle selector switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuners: (1965 - Vintage Sunburst) Vintage-style; 14:1 ratio with small metal buttons (Revolution - Lennon Natural) Gold Grovers
- Includes case.