For musical journeys into the shadow world.
The Epiphone Goth 1958 Explorer Hardtail Electric Guitar is made for heavy riffs. Dual Alnico Classic humbuckers give it tonal depth and dark appointments enhance its sinister vibe: black chrome hardware, rosewood fretboard with side markers, and a black satin finish. Mahogany body and neck. XII inlay at the 12th fret. LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing,. The master tone control has an innovative integrated killswitch/tone pot that lets you create sonic strobe effects.
- Dual Alnico Classic humbuckers
- Integrated killswitch/tone pot
- Black chrome hardware
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Rosewood fretboard with side markers
- XII inlay at the 12th fret
- Mahogany body
- 22-fret set mahogany neck
Put it in the cart and begin your explorations.