Epiphone G-400 PRO Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Left Handed Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rock-n-roll icon, now with upgraded pickups. Introducing the G-400 Pro.
A true icon guitar, the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from '61 to '68. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and merciless sustain you expect to shake you all night long. It's constructed of a Mahogany neck glued into a Mahogany body, and comes upgraded with Alnico Classic Pro humbucking pickups. Other appointments such as its trapezoid inlay and Wilkinson tuners round out this classic rock staple. Case sold separately.
- Left-handed model
- Mahogany double-cutaway body
- 24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Trapezoid fretboard inlay
- Alnico Classic Pro neck humbucker with coil-split
- Alnico Classic Pro Plus bridge humbucker with coil-split
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone stopbar tailpiece
- Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Case sold separately
Professional looks. Professional tone. Order yours today.