Epiphone ES-339 P90 PRO Hollowbody Electric GuitarProduct #J07390 Epiphone J07390 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic shape and tone in reduced size.
Epiphone’s Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 PRO is a modern guitar with roots firmly planted in Epiphone’s classic era when Epi’s famed Kalamazoo factory produced rock’s most legendary instruments in the late '50s and '60s. Featuring a reduced-size ES-style body and Epiphone’s new P-90R PRO “soapbar” pickups, the ES-339 P-90 PRO semi-hollowbody turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
A Legend Reborn
First introduced in the late ’50s, the original ES Series became an instant rock classic that brought the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. But for some, ES-style archtops felt too bulky to play on stage or in the studio. Now, the ES-339 P-90 PRO is the perfect remedy featuring smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES Series is famous for. And, just like Epi’s nouveau classic ProBucker humbuckers, the P-90 PRO “soapbar” pickups are a stunning recreation of the first generation of handwound P-90s which many consider the best single-coil pickup ever made.
Solid Epiphone Construction
The Epiphone Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 PRO features a reduce-size laminated maple body with a solid center block like original ES-style classics and a black pickguard with metal “E” insignia. The mahogany SlimTaper “D” profile 24.75” scale neck has 22 medium-jumbo frets and is hand-set and glued with a mortise and tenon neck joint with Titebond glue. The 12” radius neck features a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid inlays and a 1.68” nut. Single-ply cream binding on the fingerboard and body completes the classic look.
Introducing the new Epiphone P-90R PRO
The Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 PRO features Epiphone’s P-90R PRO “soapbar” pickup, a true recreation of the first generation of P-90 pickups found in Les Pauls. Epiphone P-90R PRO single-coil pickups are individually voiced for rhythm and lead and provide a huge variety of sound choices for the modern guitarist. For those used to carrying two or three guitars to get all their favorite sounds, the Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 may be all you’ll ever need to take to a gig from now on.
Epiphone’s guaranteed electronics also include standard controls for each pickup’s volume and tone with smooth black tophats with metal inserts, a tough 3-way toggle switch, and an all-metal heavy-duty Epiphone 1/4” output jack that gives you a lifetime of worry-free use.
Tough Epiphone Hardware
The Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 PRO features rock-solid hardware including Epiphone’s LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece along with “Deluxe” tuners with tulip style buttons.
Like every Epiphone, the Ltd. Ed. ES-339 P-90 PRO features a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world-famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service.
- Body Material: Reduced-size laminated maple body with solid center block
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Mortise and Tenon
- Truss Rod :Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/PVC; 2-ply (B/W) with "ES-339 P90 PRO" in White silkprint
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with Pearloid "Epiphone" logo and "Pineapple" inlay
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Material rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90R PRO ; Soapbar
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90T PRO ; Soapbar
- Front Controls:
- 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Outputs: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Binding: Fingerboard - 1 ply (cream), Body - 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard: Radius 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Knobs: Black "tophats" with metal insert
- Machine Heads: "Deluxe" tuners with tulip buttons
- Pickguard: Black/PVC; 2-ply (B/W) with metal "E"
- String: Gibson™Brite Wires 10-46
- Other: "2014 Ltd Ed" logo on back of headstock
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Enjoy bell-like, hollowbody tone in a more comfortable size. Order today.