Epiphone 50th Ann. 1962 Sheraton E212T Outfit Electric GuitarProduct #H82694 Epiphone H82694 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item. Click the Buy Used tab to see stock on hand.
A faithful re-creation of Epiphone's flagship semi-hollowbody.
The 50th Anniversary "1962" Sheraton E212T Outfit features the original early '60s Sheraton profile with a laminated maple body with period correct binding, a 5-layer bound tortoise-style pickguard with metal foil "E", and a mahogany neck with a 1960s SlimTaper™ profile. The rosewood fingerboard has 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid and Abalone Block and Triangle inlays, and Grover™ "kidney" style machine heads with a 14:1 ratio on a dovewing 3-on-a-side headstock with pearloid vine inlay. The Sheraton was Epiphone's original flagship, top-of-the-line semi-hollow archtop and the "1962" Anniversary puts the Sheraton back at the top where it belongs---in style.
The Sheraton's electronics feature CTS potentiometers, Epiphone's non-rotating ¼" output jack, Top Hat knobs with metal inserts, and Gibson USA mini-humbuckers for superior sound. The Sheraton comes with the Frequensator™ tailpiece.
The reissue Epiphone Tremotone™ tremolo bar was carefully redesigned and retooled to function and look exactly like the original but with subtle improvements to ensure that your Tremotone™ will last much longer than vintage models. The E212T Outfit comes with a period-correct hard case and a 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity.
All three of these Epiphone classics will be issued in limited quantities of 1,962 pieces.
All of the "1962" Collection instruments were designed by Epiphone luthiers who worked from the best examples of vintage originals found in Epiphone's own collection in Nashville. Measure for measure, the "1962" Collection recreates the look, sound, and feel of the originals first produced at the Gibson & Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1962, the same factory that produced the Les Paul Standard, the SG, and the 335.
- Sheraton profile with a laminated maple body and period correct binding
- 5-layer bound tortoise-style pickguard with metal foil "E"
- Mahogany neck with a 1960s SlimTaper™ profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid and Abalone Block and Triangle inlays
- Grover™ "kidney" style machine heads
- 3-on-a-side headstock with pearloid vine inlay.
- CTS potentiometers
- Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Gibson USA mini-humbuckers for superior sound
- Frequensator™ tailpiece
Pay tribute to a key year in Epiphone's history. Order today.
50th Ann. 1962 Sheraton E212T Outfit Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White)
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood w/"Pearloid" and Abalone Block and Triangle Inlays
- Headstock: Dovewing 3-on-a-side w/"Pearloid" Vine Inlay
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Mini-Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: Volume - Bridge Pickup, Volume - Neck Pickup, Tone - Bridge pickup, Tone - Neck Pickup, 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector (CTS Potentiometers)
- Binding Headstock: 3-Layer (White/Black)
- Binding Body: Top - 7-Layer(White/Black), Bacl - 3-Layer (White/Black)
- Binding Neck: 1-Layer (White)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Kidney; 14:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: 5-Layer Bound; Imitation Tortoise w/Vintage Foil "E"
- Tailpiece: Tremotone™ (TV)
- Knobs: Top Hats w/Metal Inserts
- Other: Period Correct Blue Rectangle Serial Number Label
- Includes: 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity, Presentation Binder with Collection Photo, 1962 Hard Case Reissue, Epiphone User's Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Poster, Bumper Sticker, Warranty Information