Revisit the past, control your future.
This futurist Explorer is "1984" come to life with a classic form that stands out on stage and with a sound that totally erases the past. Originally introduced in 1958, the Explorer's radical and futuristic body shape has since been adopted as the instrument of choice for hard rock and metal players. With a sleek new update of the classic design combined with high output EMG pickups, the "1984" is a whole new Explorer. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- 24.75" Scale mahogany slim taper neck
- 14" Radius rosewood fretboard, 22 frets
- EMG 81/85 (bridge/neck) active pickups
- Master volume and tone controls
- Black hardware, Grover tuners with small buttons
- Case sold separately
Own a piece of 1984 and order this Explorer today.