Dean V Wing Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar BlackProduct #516019 Dean 516019 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take flight with the V Wing!
The Dean V Wing is a full-sized dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar with a cutaway body. This stunning guitar is loaded with unusual features like the Dean Series 2 V headstock and a custom shaped soundhole. And with a super-slim neck, this guitar plays fast. Decorative appointments include; a winged Dean logo "rosette", a winged Dean headstock inlay, and block fingerboard inlays. The onboard preamp with 3-band EQ and tuner will let you rock out in any venue.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought cutaway with Dean soundhole logo
- Dean Series 2 V Headstock
- Built in pickup system
- Rosewood fingerboard
V Wing Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Dreadnought body style with cutaway
- Select spruce sop
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Pearl block neck inlays
- Series II "V" shaped headstock with winged dean inlay
- 20 frets
- Triangular shaped soundhole with winged Dean logo "rosette"
- Sealed die cast tuners
- Multi-ply binding
- Wedge shaped rosewood bridge
- Buffer Preamp with 3-band EQ with tuner
- Gloss finish