- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Designed by the late, great Dimebag.
The Razorback DB electric guitar features a killer, jagged design with a sweet gloss finish. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fretboard with a pearl razor inlay at the twelfth fret that evokes Dime's famous necklace. Dean-designed humbuckers unleash vicious tone that's sure to put a smile on any metalhead's face. The Razorback DB guitar is finished off with black hardware, Grover tuners, Tune-o-matic-style bridge, string-thru V-shaped tailpiece, and Dimebag traction knobs.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Dimebag designed
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with Pearl razor inlay
- Dean-designed humbuckers
- Tune-o-matic-style bridge
- V-shaped string-thru tailpiece
- Dimebag traction knobs
- Grover tuners
Dime may be gone, but his spirit lives on through his music and his designs. Own a piece of the legend. Call or click to order today!
Razorback DB Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge/Tremolo: SAT Pro bridge
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, pickup selection switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Machine Heads: Chrome
- Neck Material: 3pc. Maple Neck
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: IBZ AHS1 (S) Neck PU, IBZ AHS2 (S) Mid PU, IBZ True-Duo bucker Bridge PU