A stylish, classic-looking archtop with modern electronics.
D™Angelico Guitars of America is proud to reintroduce this unique member of the D'Angelico family of guitars. The standard series Style B features an amazingly detailed headstock inlay design. There is also a distinctive "Style B" logo on the pickguard. First mentioned in the master luthier's notebook in 1936, the Style B has a slightly smaller body and neck profile then the other archtops in D'Angelico's standard series line up. The non-cutaway guitar features a beautiful vintage sunburst spruce top and a 24.75" scale length.
The standard series Style B is adorned with all of the accoutrements of its iconic predecessors including the signature stairstep pickguard and tailpiece and a unique and distinctive mother-of-pearl inlay headstock design. The fretboard features mother-of-pearl square block inlays. A floating pickup with volume and tone controls mounted on the pick guard rounds out the electronics. Some additional modern appointments have been added including a truss rod with a distinct Art Deco truss rod cover, and Gold Grover Super Rotomatic tuners. A deluxe hardshell case is included.
- Body: 3"
- Top: Spruce
- Pickup: Floating Kent Armstrong
- Binding: Multi bound
- Pickguard: Signature Stairstep tortoise with B-style mother-of-pearl inlay
- Bridge: Archtop ebony
- Tail piece: Signature Stairstep
- Controls: 1 volume/1 tone
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine head: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Nut: Bone 1-11/16"
- Neck Material: 3-piece neck maple/rosewood/maple
- Scale: 24.625
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl
- Finishes: Acrylic urethane Vintage Sunburst
- Input jack: Side mount switchcraft
- Case Hardshell black Tolex
Take a trip back to the 1930s with the Ex-Style B. Order today!