Cordoba GK Pro Negra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dynamic looks and quality build make for a flamenco guitar you'll want to play for years.
The GK Pro Negra is the ultimate gigging instrument for the serious musician. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman PreFix ProBlend pickup. The GK Pro Negra is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model offers a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of ‘blanca’ flamenco guitars, but any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Pro Negra. With its comfortable body shape and classic tonewood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Aesthetic touches like the rosewood headstock veneer complete with Cordoba’s arches icon, and the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920’s Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of elegance to this powerhouse.
Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the GK Pro Negra is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar’s body is sealed by the installation of the back. It also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The GK Pro includes Cordoba’s humidified hardshell case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss pickup
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Ebony fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint and fan bracing, Flamenco-style build
- Body Width and Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum in High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Problend on board Electronics with 3-band EQ
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard Clear Spanish golpeador
- Case: Cordoba humidified archtop case
Order this top-notch Cordoba today.