Cordoba Fusion Orchestra CE SP Classical Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A crossover guitar with a solid spruce top, narrow neck and Fishman electronics.
Similar to the popular Cordoba Orchestra, the Cordoba Orchestra CE features an added cutaway to allow easy access to the upper frets. It features Indian rosewood back and sides, a lightweight mahogany neck, an ebony fingerboard and solid European spruce top. The multiple-ringed rosette is made of 100% natural woods and inlaid by hand, along with the maple and ebony purfling that outlines the soundboard. A light mahogany binding accents the body shape of the Orchestra, which is slightly altered from a traditional nylon string guitar.
The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra CE are the tone and feel. The thinner 1-7/8" neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses, with strong, round trebles and balanced mids. Includes a Fishman Presys Blend pickup with onboard digital tuner.
Includes gig bag.
- Solid European spruce top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Lightweight mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Multiple-ringed rosette is made of 100% natural woods and inlaid by hand
- Maple and ebony purfling
- Light mahogany binding
- Comfortable 1-7/8" neck
- Radiused fingerboard
- Fishman Presys Blend pickup with onboard digital tuner
- Includes gig bag
The Fusion series is perfect for steel-string and electric players. Order yours now.
Fusion Orchestra CE SP Classical Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Mahogany binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All-natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ebony radiused fingerboard Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1-7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 98mm (3.9") at upper bout, 99mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4-band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built-in digital tuner