Cordoba Fusion Orchestra CD Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A crossover guitar with a solid cedar top, narrow neck and Fishman electronics.
The Cordoba Fusion Orchestra is the first full body guitar in the Fusion series. It features Indian Rosewood back and sides, a lightweight mahogany neck, and the a solid Canadian Cedar. Although the Orchestra is full-bodied, its shape is slightly altered from that of a traditional nylon string guitar. The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra are the tone and feel. The thinner 1-7/8" neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused ebony fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses, with strong, round trebles and balanced mids.
- Solid Canadian Cedar
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Lightweight mahogany neck
- Thinner 1-7/8" neck
The Fusion series is perfect for steel-string and electric players. Order yours now.
Fusion Orchestra CD Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Mahogany binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All-natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ebony radiused fingerboard /Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1-7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 98mm (3.9") at upper bout, 99mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Case: Cordoba gig bag