Cordoba Fusion 14 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
The 14 Maple features a solid European spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, sleek high gloss PU finish, and a Fishman Presys Blend pickup with an onboard tuner. A nylon string guitar for the steel string crossover guitarist, the 14 Maple has a 48mm nut width and a comfortably curved 16" radiused ebony fingerboard. This lightweight nylon string guitar is built with the traditional Spanish heel and has an adjustable truss rod built into the neck. Comes with a Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: solid European spruce
- Back and sides: flamed maple
- Binding: Indian rosewood
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling: 3-ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High gloss PU
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: 16" radiused ebony fingerboard
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: Spanish fan pattern
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance in High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
Lets modern players have sweet traditional tone.
Fusion 14 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.2", (640mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 21 total
- Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
- Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
- Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)