Restock Cordoba Fusion 14 Jet Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
The 14 Jet is one of the pioneering crossover nylon string in the Fusion series of Cordoba guitars. It is a guitar that embodies construction elements of traditional design along with modern styling, playability, and electronics for an instrument that is sure to please players of many musical paths. Traditional features include a beautiful solid Canadian cedar top, rosewood back and sides, fan bracing, slotted headstock, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette and purfling, and Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons.
Modern features of the Fusion 14 Jet Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar include a 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with 14 frets open, a cutaway body style for full fingerboard access, narrow 1-7/8 nut width with a thin steel-string neck shape, and Fishman Presys Blend electronics, and a jet black high gloss finish. Comes with a Cordoba deluxe gig bag.
- Style: cutaway acoustic-electric nylon string
- Top: solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid ABS
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling: mother-of-pearl
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl
- Finish: high gloss jet black finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance high tension
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba polyfoam case
Fusion 14 Jet Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.2", (640mm)
Fingerboard radius: 16"
Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
Number of frets: 14 to body, 21 total
Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
Body depth: upper bout: 3.7 (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)