Cordoba Fusion 14 Jet Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar BlackProduct #H68065 Cordoba H68065 ALB Acoustic-Electric Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
The 14 Jet features a solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides, sleek jet black finish, and a Fishman Presys pickup. A nylon string guitar for the steel string crossover guitarist, the Jet features a thinner profiled mahogany neck, 48mm nut width (1 & 7/8"), and a radiused fingerboard with a 16” radius. Other notable details include a Mother of Pearl rosette and headstock overlay. Comes with a Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid ABS
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling: 3-ply maple and ebony purfling
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl
- Finish: high gloss jet black PU finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Cordoba silver tuning machines
- Strings: Savarez Alliance high tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
Lets modern players have sweet traditional tone.
Fusion 14 Jet Acoustic Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.2", (640mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 21 total
- Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
- Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
- Body depth: upper bout: 3.7” (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)