Cordoba Fusion 12 Orchestra Pro Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H66707 Cordoba H66707 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A beautiful-sounding nylon string guitar.
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Orchestra Pro is the first full body, all solid guitar in the Fusion series. It features solid Indian rosewood back and sides, a lightweight cedar neck, an ebony fingerboard, and a solid European spruce top.
The multiple ringed rosette is made of 100% natural woods and inlaid by hand, along with the maple and ebony purfling that outlines the soundboard. A light mahogany binding accents the body shape of the Orchestra Pro, which is slightly altered from a traditional nylon string guitar.
The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra Pro are the tone and feel. The thinner 1-7/8" neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses with strong, round trebles and balanced mids.
The Orchestra Pro comes equipped with a BBand A2.2 pickup (mounted in the soundhole) that has a dual input/single output onboard preamp and HZZLess for low noise/high output. The A2.2 includes the XOM technique with mix control to bring the best of the UST (under saddle transducer) and AST characters together, resulting in a sound that is true to the Fusion Orchestra Pro's unique voice in any performance venue and environment.
- Solid European spruce top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Ebony radiused fingerboard (16")
- 12-fret neck-to-body construction
- 25-1/2" (650mm) scale, 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
Fusion 12 Orchestra Pro Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top: solid European spruce top
- Back and sides: solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Binding/bridge: mahogany binding/rosewood bridge
- Purfling/inlay: double maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: all wood inlaid ring-style rosette
- Finish: high gloss PU finish, natural color
- Neck/fingerboard: mahogany neck/ebony radiused fingerboard (16")
- Nut/saddle: bone
- Neck and fingerboard: 650mm (25-1/2") scale length, 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/build: Spanish classic, fan bracing pattern
- Body width and length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Body depth: 280mm (11.02") width at upper bout, 365mm (14.37") width at lower bout, 990mm (38.97") total length
- Tuning machines: Der Jung Silver Tuning Machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension
- Electronics: BBand A2.2
- Case: includes Cordoba polyfoam case