Cordoba Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar
(Natural Spruce Top)
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A crossover nylon-string with a solid top and a super comfortable neck.
The Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar belongs to Cordoba's Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel-string acoustics. Most notably, the necks are carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style "classical" guitars and have a nut width of 48mm (1-7/8"). With 12 frets to the body, these slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion 12 series the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally the Fusion series models have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional "classical" nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns.
The 12 Natural is built with a solid European spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides. The rosette is hand inlaid using maple and rosewood rings, and it features 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling for a sleek aesthetic. It also comes equipped with the Fishman Presys pickup. The fingerboard and bridge are rosewood, neck has 12 frets to the body, and comes with a deluxe Cordoba gig bag.
- Hybrid style nylon string guitar
- European spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand-inlaid rosette
- 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Fishman Presys pickup
- Fingerboard and bridge are rosewood
- 12 frets to the body
- Includes deluxe Cordoba gig bag
Get nylon-string sounds with a neck that you're already used to. Order today.
Fusion 12 Natural Spruce Classical Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 88mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA