Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar(Natural) Sku #H68079000001000 Cordoba H68079 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
The 12 Maple features a solid European spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, sleek high gloss PU finish, and a Fishman Presys Blend pickup with an onboard tuner. A nylon string guitar for the steel string crossover guitarist, the 12 Maple has a 48mm nut width and a comfortably curved 16" radiused ebony fingerboard. This lightweight nylon string guitar is built with the traditional Spanish heel and has an adjustable truss rod built into the neck. Comes with a Cordoba gig bag.
Modern touches include a 19-fret ebony fingerboard with 12 frets open, a cutaway body style for full fingerboard access, narrow 1-7/8" nut width with a thin steel-string neck shape, and Fishman Presys blend electronics that give you the freedom to play at any venue.
The Fishman Presys Blend pickup has an under saddle piezo and an internal microphone that can be used separately or blended together. It also features an onboard digital tuner, 3-band EQ, notch filter and phase switch.
Includes gig bag.
- Style: cutaway acoustic-electric nylon-string
- Top: solid European spruce
- Back and sides: flamed maple
- Binding: Indian rosewood
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling: 3-ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Finish: high gloss PU
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: 16" radiused ebony fingerboard
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Cordoba silver tuning machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance in High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4-Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built-in digital tuner
- Includes Cordoba gig bag
Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.5", (650mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
- Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
- Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)