Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar for steel-string players.
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Cutaway Nylon-String acoustic-electric is a guitar that embodies construction elements of traditional design along with modern styling, playability, and electronics for an instrument that is sure to please players of many musical paths. Classic features include a beautiful solid European spruce, flamed maple back and sides, ebony fingerboard, fan bracing, slotted headstock, bone nut and saddle, wood inlaid ring-style rosette, and Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons.
Modern touches include a 19-fret ebony fingerboard with 12 frets open, a cutaway body style for full fingerboard access, narrow 1-7/8" nut width with a thin steel-string neck shape, and Fishman Presys blend electronics that give you the freedom to play at any venue.
Comes with a Cordoba Polyfoam case.
- Style: cutaway acoustic-electric nylon-string
- Top: solid European spruce
- Back and sides: flamed maple
- Binding: rosewood
- Bridge: rosewood
- Purfling: double maple and ebony top purfling
- Finish: natural high gloss finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance high tension
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba polyfoam case
Fusion 12 Maple Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.5", (650mm)
Fingerboard radius: 16"
Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)