Cordoba Fusion 12 Jet Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A nylon-string guitar with classical playability with modern styling and electronics.
The 12 Jet is one of the pioneering crossover nylon string in the Fusion series of Cordoba guitars. It is an instrument that embodies construction elements of old world guitar design with modern styling, and electronics for a guitar that is sure to please players of many musical paths. Traditional features include a beautiful solid Canadian cedar top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12 frets open, fan bracing, 1.96" nut width, slotted headstock, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette and purfling, and Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons.
Modern features of the Fusion 14 Jet Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar include a cutaway body style for full fingerboard access, Fishman Presys Blend electronics, and a jet black high gloss finish.
Comes with a Cordoba deluxe gig bag.
- Style: cutaway acoustic-electric nylon-string
- Top: solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Ivoroid ABS
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Purfling: mother-of-pearl
- Rosette: mother-of-pearl
- Finish: high gloss jet black finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance high tension
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend preamp
- Case: Cordoba polyfoam case
Crossover to the dark side. Order this stage-ready Cordoba today.
Fusion 12 Jet Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25.5", (650mm)
Fingerboard radius: 16"
Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)