Cordoba Fusion 12 Jet Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nylon-string guitar that's easy to play with modern styling and electronics.
The 12 Jet features a solid cedar top, rosewood back and sides, sleek jet black finish, and a Fishman Presys pickup. A nylon string guitar for the steel string crossover guitarist, the Jet features a thinner profiled mahogany neck, 48mm nut width (1 & 7/8"), and a comfortably curved rosewood fingerboard with a 16" radius. Other notable details include a Mother of Pearl rosette and headstock overlay. Comes with a Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Ivoroid ABS binding/Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3-ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosett:e Mother-of-pearl
- Finish: High gloss jet black PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 48mm (1 7/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 88mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machine:s Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
- The Restock has a body depth of about 3"
- The Restock has mahogany back and sides
- The pickup on the Restock is the BBand A6T
Crossover to the dark side. Order this stage-ready Cordoba today.